One asset above all others cements the reputation of EAGLE SHUNT SERVICE LTD. throughout the Canada’s busiest yards: the people that stand behind our name.
We place a high value on Canada’s most skilled and dedicated yard shunt drivers, equipment technicians and logistic coordinators. If you’re a detail-minded, organized individual who’s been searching the Canada for constant activity at a fast pace, a rewarding role in Transportation, and competitive pay with attractive benefits, then we’d love to meet you and extend a valuable opportunity…
- Operate the safest, industry-leading equipment in a timely fashion that keeps our clients on schedule
- Keep up with dynamic in-yard freight structures
- Moves upto 20-60 trailers per day within individual yard facilities
- Maintain accurate yard inventories
- Clean driving record
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum 2 years of experience with verification
- Up-to-date CVOR and abstract
- Clean Criminal Record
EAGLE SHUNT SERVICE LTD. is committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations with help from Canada’s most dedicated yard shunt management professionals, drivers, and technicians. If you meet the above qualifications and are as excited about joining our team we are interested to hear from you, contact us today.